Monday, October 10, 2011

Stephanie's Pasta Salad

I am so mad that I forgot to take a picture of this, but I am sure I will make it again very soon as it is staple at any game watching event we host at our house.  I actually got this recipe from my good friend Stephanie and it is amazing!

Here is the recipe:

1 box of fusilli pasta
a handful of torn spinach
1/2 cup of Cardini's Aged Parmesan Ranch dressing
1/2 cup of Cardini's Italian Salad dressing
6 oz. crumbled feta cheese
a handful of toasted pine nuts

Make the pasta according to instructions.  Drain when finished cooking.  Mix with half of the dressing and place in fridge to cool off.  Once cool, add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.

It makes for great leftovers if you somehow manage to save some!  Enjoy!

Stuffed, 

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment