Friday, October 7, 2011

Hot Crab Dip

So this recipe was emailed to me at work from the Maryland Crab Company or something.  I have never bought anything from them so I do not know how I got on their email address, but I don't mind because this recipe is a keeper.  It is a great dip for a party, easy to make and tastes delicious!  My favorite way to serve it is with those little slices of bread that are more like giant croutons.

I forgot to take a picture, but here is the recipe!

1/2 lb crabmeat
8 oz cream cheese softened
1/2 cup sour cream
2 Tbsp mayonnaise
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
pinch of garlic salt
1/2 tsp dry mustard

In a large bowl mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, mustard and garlic until smooth.  Add enough milk to make mixture creamy.  Stir in 2 Tbsp of cheese and fold crabmeat into mixture.  Pour mixture into a large 1 quart casserole dish.  Top with remaining cheese.  Bake at 350 degrees until mixture is brown and bubbly on top, about 30 minutes.   Serve with crackers.

Enjoy!

Stuffed,

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment